Sunday 22 November 2009

AUSTRALIA - WILDLIFE WHILE ON HOLIDAY



With my wife, Sylvia, I have taken one month off to visit Australia. Wildlife thrives here and some of the best can be seen where we travelled. We visited the Kimberley Outback, the Ningaloo Reef and the North West coast starting from Darwin and going to Perth.





This is some of the remotest parts where travel is often on dirt roads and fuel stops are 150km apart. The Australians value their wildlife and have extensive national parks. I also met a cyclist who started his ride in Adelaide and had achieved half way in cycling around the continent. Hats off to him.




I am back home now and will shortly starting my preparation in earnest for my charity cycle ride http://www.mycharitypage.com/GrahamWilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment